Saturday, June 4, 2011

So its been a while since I have blogged and so much has happened. Serenity is 3 now and gettin so big. We are waitin to hear if she is goin to start headstart in the fall or not. We are crossin our fingers because my baby girl really wants to go to school. Ok wait im gettin ahead of myself LOL. Serenity got the tube taken out of her ear and is doin great. She finally reached the 30 pound mark. She is so petite. She now weighs 31.5 pounds and is 37.5 inches tall. She is doin great with her teacher. We did a transition day last week. The transition day consisted of her goin to the school where she will go to headstart and gettin to spend the day there. She LOVED it. I think she is goin to do fabulous. As for me, I was a little sad to see that she was fine with bein there without me. I wish she could stay little forever but I know she cant. My little girl aint so little anymore.

We are plannin our road trip to go see her Nana and Papa LOL. Ask her and she will tell you how excited she is. She will tell you that Nana, Rya, and her are goin to have a girls day and that mommy cant come. she will also tell you that Papa is goin to take her for a ride in his jeep and that they are goin to the mountains. She is so excited that everyday she will ask me if its time to go to Nana and Papa's. she gets a little upset when I tell her not yet but soon. None the less when the day comes she will be ecstatic to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment