Thursday, January 28, 2010

Late Night Thoughts

So its 2am and im awake. Got so much on my head and dont really know where to start. Sittin here watchin my lil girl sleepin. i cant help but think WOW, this lil girl has brought so much happiness to me. Im finally at a point in motherhood that im content being a single mom. At first it was really hard for me because more than anything I wanted her to have her mommy and daddy there for her always. Unfortunately, im playin the mommy and daddy role. I still have hope that her dad will grow up and make her more of a priority and want to make the effort to be with her more but for now im happy with the fact that im here for her always.

Its been difficult havin to grow up and get into this mind set. By no means did I start out thinkin that I could do this by myself and that everything would be ok. But with all the support I have I know I can do anything I set my mind to. Most of all, Ive watched my sis, Kassie, go through the same thing that I am and look up to her for it. She has showed me strength. I knew if my sis could do it then I could do it too. Thanks Sis for showin me that I was strong and could do this. i honestly dont think I could do this without you. Thanks everyone for being there and standin behind me. Im grateful for everyone and everything in my life. Mommy loves her lil Princess

1 comment:

  1. AWWW THANKS! I LOVE YOU. YOUR AMAZING AND IM GLAD I HALPED YOU!

    ReplyDelete