Friday, January 15, 2010

About Me

Hello, my name is Karissa. Im 23 almost 24 and the proud mom of a beautiful little girl named Serenity! Serenity is about to turn 2 and is the joy of my life. I cant imagine life with out her. Its been a struggle bein a mom. I am the main provider of Serenity and let me tell you its not easy by any means. It has its up too though. I love watchin the new things she does and watchin her grow.

I had Serenity when I was 21 and man did I have to grow up fast. My pregnancy was a lil rough. I had a bleedin episode when I was 13 weeks. Thought I was gonna lose her. I gained alot of water weight and had a doctor that in my opinion wasnt all that great. I contracted alot about the last month or 2 of my pregnancy. The day I had her I was havin strong contractions for about 12 hours before they decided 2 do a c-section because I had so much water I wasnt dialating. It was scary but my baby girl did great. She weighed a whoppin 9 pounds 3 ounces and was 22 inches long. I always called her my lil chunk.

Since i've had Serenity though we've been through alot. She got RSV at 5 weeks and had to spend 2 days in the hospital I never left her side. Then after she was a year old we went through her gettin alot of ear infections and she ended up gettin tubes in her ears. Since then she has been great. Shes growin up so fast.

So thats my story of me with my lil girl. Wouldnt change a thing. Hope you enjoyed learnin about me and the things to come

No comments:

Post a Comment