Sunday, January 17, 2010

Serenity's 2nd Birthday

So my li lgirl is 2 now. Yay! I cried like a baby cuz I kept thinkin "my baby is growin up so fast she aint so little no more." Her birthday was a success. She wasnt to interested in doin cake or presents she just wanted to play in the playland at the pizza restaurant that we had her party at. She got alot of cool stuff. She got alot of cute outfits, movies, playdoe, legos,money, and a flat screen TV. Yeah I said it a tv. Its pretty bad when my 2 year old has a more hightech tv than me but hey its cool. She loved it.

I had so much fun on my baby girls special day but I cant help but think the older she gets the harder its gonna get for me. I dont know what im gonna do when she goes off 2 school. Well, that was my day thanks for readin

No comments:

Post a Comment